ITB Server Machines Database Server and Allied
Reading Hospital Peshawar Medical Teaching Institute
tenders are invited from the Manufacturers, Importers& Dealers, for the
supply of the following Equipment's. Tender should reach to the office of the
undersigned through Registered mail/Courier Service on or before 01/02/2016 at 10.00 AM which Will he opened on the same day at 10:30 AM
in presence of bidders or their representatives. Bid security/earnest money of 2% of the total hid value in the shape
of pay order/ Bank draft' call deposit in (financial bid) is required to he
submitted in favor of Hospital Director,
Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar, Medical Teaching Institution.. The quoted
rates should he on F.O.R basis.
Name of Items
Machines (Database Server) and Allied Equipments
- The rates approved will remain effective till 30-06-2016.
- Only typed tender on original letter pad, sealed &
signed (Every Page) should be submitted, hand written tenders would not be
acceptable. The tenders must be according to hospital specification; alternate
rates will not be acceptable.
- Only the OEM Principal manufacturer company or its
Authorized distributors /Tied Partner/Service Provider and had a relation
with the principal manufacturer for past 3 years in the same capacity can
participate in the tender.
- The CDR must be from the Bank of Khyber; however, this
condition will not be mandatory where the Bank of Khyber is having no branch
in reasonable distance.
- The original brochure must be attached with the bids.
- The bidder will furnish address of workshop with a list
of workers and Land Line Telephone number mentioned in the tender
- The bidder will be bound to ensure the supply within 30
days for local items and 90 days in case of imported equipment's or as
early as possible on receipt of order otherwise the purchase will be made
on risk and cost of successful bidder. (From 2nd lowest or other genuine
- The Income Tax, stamp duty and Professional Tax or any
other Government tax will be charged as per rules. (However. this hospital
is exempted from the General Sales Tax). (Only those firms will he honoured that are on Active Taxpayer's
List of FBR).
- No conditional tender will be acceptable.
- The successful bidder will be bound to execute agreement
on a stamp paper.
- A detailed list of specification of required items can
be obtained from the Purchase Cell of LRH during working hours (Saturday
is working day).
- If the successful bidder supplies substandard item and
not matching with specifications issued from this office; it will be
- If the supply and installation is not done within the
period mentioned in the supply order, penalty (ii 2% will charged tipto15
days and beyond 15 days the penalty will be charged @ of 5%.
- Bidding will be conducted through single stage —two
envelop bidding procedure as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Procurement of Goods,
works and Services rules. The bid shall compromise a single package
containing two separate envelopes. Each envelope shall contain separately
the financial proposal and the technical proposal. The envelopes shall be
marked as "FINANCIAL PROPOSAL' and "TECHNICAL PROPOSAL" in
bold and legible letters to avoid confusion.
- The technical bid should have on stamp paper an
affidavit that CDR ( 2% is attached with financial bid).
- The prices quoted shall be binding on the tenderer for a
period o fat least 90 days.
- Prices quoted should be inclusive of installation and
other charges, if any.
- Successful supplier shall ensure to complete the supply
of the equipment(s) at the earliest but not later than 30 days of
- Bidder must submit Manufacturer Authorization letter in
the name of under signed along with proposal.
- Bidder should be ISO 9000 Valid certified.
- The bidder must have trained Engineers (Certified
engineers) an must submit their list along with their certificate.
- The competent Authority has the right to reject all bids
under Rule 47 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public procurement Regulatory
Authority (KPPRA) Procurement Rules 2013 after assigning proper
Hospital Director, Lady Reading Hospital, Medical
Teaching Institution, Peshawar
Contact : Hospital Director, Lady Reading Hospital, Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar